- The perfect in-home rebounder!
- Larger jumping surface including extra-wide padded mat
- Comfortable, quiet cushioned bounce
- Includes our “Basics” workout DVD works for both beginners and beyond
Model 250 Features
- Black powder-coated 39” frame with a 35.5” Permatron jumping surface with overlapping petal pads
- EnduroLast 2 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- FlexBounce Ready offers the ability to upgrade to the EnduroLast 3 and 7 adjustable tension setting cords
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- JumpSport® Basic DVD included with trampoline
- Available handle bar for added stability and a wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250 only weighs 22 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 250 lb
Benefits of Rebounding!
- JumpSport…where FITNESS meets FUN! For all ages and condition levels!
- Fast, high calorie burn – Trim fat and tone your whole body.
- Low impact cardio and core exercises. Check out our variety of trampoline workout videos.
- Detox / body cleansing by increasing lymphatic flow.
- Improve balance & spatial awareness.
- Great for physical rehab.
- Adaptable for upper body and abdominal workouts.
- Arched leg options available for additional stability.
- Exercise at your convenience.
Benefits of a JumpSport Fitness Trampoline
- Over 40% easier on the body and joints than traditional rebounders.
- Virtually Silent FlexBounce™ System vs. Steel springs & frame that become squeaky.
- No Stress, Gentle, Smooth Bounce vs. Jarring, unpleasant bounce.
- 10 years Frame Warranty vs. 2 year warranty!
- Over 50% Larger Jumping Area vs. Constricted jumping area.
The best warranty in its class. We stand behind our product with an outstanding warranty and industry-leading customer support.
Private Use Warranty:
- Steel Frame & Legs – 10 Years
- Mat –2 Years
- EnduroLast 2 Elastic Cords – 2 Years
- All other components – 1 year