- All returns must be approved by us prior to you returning the faulty item back to us. We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged prior to you receiving the goods. We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care or for change of mind.
- Proof of purchase (Receipt) is required for a Return to be accepted by us.
- Any costs involved in returning the product to us are at the customer’s expense for freight and packaging.
- Returned products may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking of items, and administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
- All products must be packed and returned in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Failure to return the product in the original, unmarked packaging may incur a repacking fee of 10% of the purchase price due to the bulky size of the goods.
Any expenses relating to the return of your product to us will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, we will pay a reasonable amount for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
You are NOT entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Chose the wrong size or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- Were responsible for causing the fault.
At any time, AIBI Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange. If you have any questions regarding our policy, please call (61)298981405 or email email@example.com
As a part of our commitment to customer service, our Warranty Team is here to assist you with any troublesome equipment you may have purchased from us. We keep spare parts to most of the trampolines we sell and where we don’t have, we can do the leg work to get parts in for you. In order for us to assist you, we ask that you retain your invoice for proof of purchase. We also may request that you return a part to the warehouse as proof of the issue, however in most cases; clear photographs of the damaged part will suffice. To lodge a warranty claim, please call us at +61 (2) 98981405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missing, Damaged, or Defective Merchandise
When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier's delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier's delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out "delivered in good condition" from the carrier's delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition.
Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to AIBI Australia Pty Ltd within 72 hours of signing. Neither AIBI Australia Pty Ltd nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery & notify us of any fault, damage or missing parts within seven (7) days of delivery. If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.